IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New web site for IL DIVO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Gatlos

Jennifer Gatlos

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-27

New web site for IL DIVO Empty
PostSubject: New web site for IL DIVO   New web site for IL DIVO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 12:52 pm

I just wanted you all to know they redid the web site. I realy havent been in there but it seams like you will be able to get around better in the new site then the old one. I just found out about it to day and wanted you all to know.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: New web site for IL DIVO   New web site for IL DIVO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 1:36 pm

Thanks Jennifer. you beat me to it. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Melissa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New web site for IL DIVO   New web site for IL DIVO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi, I just visited the new web site. I can't get in. Don't you use your old password? If not they don't tell you otherwise. I'm kinda disappointed. Then when I pushed the part that says "IF you forgot your password, don't worry we will e-mail you another one." Well, they haven't yet. Maybe it will get here by tonight. Anyway, it's been hours. confused I'll be patient. I just wanted to know if IL DIVO was going to be on the Larry King show tomorrow or not. If anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Thanks! Question Smile
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: New web site for IL DIVO   New web site for IL DIVO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 8:38 pm

Melissa wrote:
Hi, I just visited the new web site. I can't get in. Don't you use your old password? If not they don't tell you otherwise. I'm kinda disappointed. Then when I pushed the part that says "IF you forgot your password, don't worry we will e-mail you another one." Well, they haven't yet. Maybe it will get here by tonight. Anyway, it's been hours. confused I'll be patient. I just wanted to know if IL DIVO was going to be on the Larry King show tomorrow or not. If anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Thanks! Question Smile

Hi Melissa, I'm having trouble with the new site too. I guess it still has lots of bugs to be worked out.
I posted an updated list in the US promotional appearances thread. It looks like Larry King is November 25 instead of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New web site for IL DIVO   New web site for IL DIVO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New web site for IL DIVO
Page 1 of 1