IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

your divo adventure!

Go down 
+4
Meg
Pat
Cyn
leeder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-10-06

your divo adventure! Empty
PostSubject: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:58 pm

As the divos have been traveling all over, i'm sure some of us had the opportunity to meet them! I thought it would be nice to share some fun stories and pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyn

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 2:13 pm

all I can say is LOOK OUT 2007, here I come!!!!

*keeping fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 10:49 pm

uh oh..shall we warn the boys!!! LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 2:11 am

I shook hands with Urs in Dallas, I had no idea what was going on around me. It was a good thing my sister was driving, I would have never made it back to the hotel. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed bounce bounce

My mom is staying at the MGM Grand in Vegas when Il Divo is there and guess where I am going to be . OMG, I'm turning into a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 9:58 am

Lets see, i shook hands with all the guys in DC back in Feb. and also in Tampa, but only made eye contact with David and Carlos Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 1:45 am

Oh how fun Pat!!! I love Vegas and stayed at MGM last time! great place!!! and No you are not a stalker!!! Very Happy

Good for you Meg! I meet them in MN! What an adventure that was for this Californial girl! brrrr....is all i can say...I think I left one of my toe at MN! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 1:47 pm

I met Carlos very briefly back in '95 when he was in Beauty & the Beast. His English wasn't very good and my Spanish was even worse so there were just lots of smiles and a handshake. Laughing

I exchanged smiles and a wave with Seb in the lobby of the theatre in Niagara Fall on the afternoon of the concert there. He seemed in a bit of hurry so I didn't try and stop him. I'm such a good girl. Wink
Back to top Go down
kmcastro23

kmcastro23

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 1:58 pm

I met Seb and David after their concert in Los Angeles at the Greek Theater on June 27. Being a Siren, it was the best night ever. After Seb took a picture with me, I couldn't let go of him... Shocked He didn't pull away or seem to mind, but when I realized that I was still holding onto his arm as he was signing autographs with one hand, I was so embarrassed. Embarassed Couldn't help it, he's just so.... I love you David is just plain sweet!

I made it to the stage during "Somewhere" in Concord, CA and got a long hand hold and a cute winky blink from Urs. Made my way to Seb too, but this time I let go after a quick handshake. Wink
Back to top Go down
searmist

searmist

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Seb   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 6:33 pm

I can only imagine what that was like. I'm sure I'd have a hard time letting go myself - of any of them. I'm optimistic - my day will come!
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 11:29 pm

Leeder.....think I left more than a toe in MN.....lost my heart that night to 4 wonderful guys. Got to see Séb, Carlos, and Urs in street clothes (David hadn't come down to the back door yet) Spoke to the three of them, got one of those special smiles from Urs and Carlos's usual big smile, but Séb came over to me and patted me on the back and when I reached my hand up to him, he held my hand for a couple of minutes. At that point I froze up and don't have a clue what he said to me. Embarassed Embarassed Razz But I'll never forget their presences that night. I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 12:27 am

I got to shake hands with Urs in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your divo adventure!   your divo adventure! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your divo adventure!
Page 1 of 1