IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too Empty
PostSubject: Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too   Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 7:15 pm

Depp honoured by J-Lo
1.19, Tue Oct 10 2006

Jennifer Lopez has honoured Johnny Depp with an award for his charitable work.

Presented by the singer at the Noche de Nios ("The Night of Children") gala in LA, Depp received a Courage to Care award to recognise his contributions to the Children Hospital Los Angeles.

As Lopez introduced him, she said: "His commitment to children really sets him apart.

"Johnny's kindness and generosity behind the scenes making children a priority are why he is one of tonight's award recipients.

"His films are aspirational for children all over the world. Johnny Depp is a role model for all of us."

Depp said he was "thankful" for the award and saluted the doctors and nurses at the hospital for "their generosity".

He concluded in his speech: "Lastly to the kids, the courage that I have seen in the eyes of these little ones that you don't see anywhere else is astonishing and inspiring."

Other celebrities at the annual event included Jessica Simpson, Billy Crystal, Ray Romano, and Il Divo.
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too   Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 2:31 am

I think Johnny Depp is a awesome actor.
It's nice to know he's being honoured for all his charitable work ,
cheers to you Johnny .
Sound's like he was in the company of some really hott "Celeb's" .. Wink Wink Wink

CYNTHIA
XOXOXO
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too   Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 11:11 pm

I love Johnny Depp!!! Great actor!!! good for him! As for JLo...no comment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too   Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depp honoured by J-Lo and Il Divo there too
Page 1 of 1