IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IL Divo New Book - Wonderful!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amicosempre

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-26

IL Divo New Book - Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: IL Divo New Book - Wonderful!   IL Divo New Book - Wonderful! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:35 pm

Their new book is wonderful. Very Happy It is nice to read what each has to say and how they say it. It gives some insight into their personalities and where they came from. The pictures are very good too. I especially like the casual shots of David although you know he knows the camera is there. The ones of Urs with his guitar are really nice too. Was surprised to hear/read about how tough Seb seemed to have it as a child. He came out very sweet, some boys might not have. You can see where the little mischievous twinkle in his eye comes from at times. They did a good job. I do wish there were some casual shots of Carlos though. But it is very professionally done and very nicely put together. Of course, there can never be too many pictures of them!
Back to top Go down

IL Divo New Book - Wonderful!
Page 1 of 1