IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amicosempre

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-26

IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly Empty
PostSubject: IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly   IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:51 pm

Just found this on YouTube and wondered if anyone else has heard it? I love it. They do a beautiful job. Does anyone know where to get a download of this? It was under Thuringia by stj2609. The pictures are scenery but the music is beautiful! I didn't know they had done this song but then I don't get out much. It is also part of one titled IL DIVO Carlos Marin Wonderful Singer done by Bridge1612 which has great IL Divo pictures. Thanks for listening/reading. If anyone finds where I can get this to have a copy I can playin my mp3 player will they let me know? Please! flower
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly   IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:39 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they did that. If you have a link to it, would you post it on here?
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
amicosempre

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Reply to IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly   IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:02 am

The person that had this removed it and told me it was given to her and she is afraid to send it to anyone else as it has not been released. You can; however, go to YouTube and find it (1) by typing in search "I believe I can fly+IL Divo" or (2) Under Thuringia from stj2609 (3) Foto's van Sebastien Izambard, IL Divo from ChanHSeb. These two people have posted the song. Thuringia has scenery pictures not IL Divo but you can hear the song beautifully. They won't pass on the link. The other is the music set to pictures of Seb. Very nice and any Seb fan would love them. Wish I could be of more help. Please go to YouTube and listen. I believe you will all love it. Thanks for letting me speak.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly   IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Thanks for the info. flower
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
GreenEyedGirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly   IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:08 pm

Whoa! I got goosebumps at the end, when they all sang in unison! Amazing voices!!

Thanks for the info! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly   IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IL Divo sings I Believe I Can Fly
Page 1 of 1