IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-10-07

IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST   IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 7:38 pm

Il Divo star's kinky vibrator autograph request!

Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): When 'Il Divo' band member Sebastien Izambard was cornered by one of his most ardent fans, the last thing he expected her to ask him to sign would be her vibrator. However, that's exactly what she did.

The French tenor revealed that he had been left astounded and mortified when the ardent fan asked him to autograph her sex toy.

Izambard also admitted that he had no idea what the implement was until it had started 'buzzing'.

"She said she gets frisky every time she sees my face. I was naive and didn't realise what it was until it started buzzing. I couldn't believe it," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.

As for whether or not the singer obliged the female admirer, well the answer would be 'No'.

"I didn't sign it," he insisted.

Meanwhile the group recently revealed that they could have a special guest performer at their future shows - former U.S. President Bill Clinton.

The opera act are hoping to perform with the former President on saxophone, after meeting his politician wife Hillary backstage at Barbara Streisand's concert at New York's Madison Square Garden last month.
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST   IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 5:47 pm

Okay, you guys....what are your thoughts on this?? We know about the nipples and bum signings, but this is just abit too much. I'm glad Seb didn't sign it. I think this was in bad taste!
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST   IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 7:18 pm

I think it is disgusting that someone would do that. That isn't the kind of "lasting" impression I want to leave about myself with the guys.
Back to top Go down
searmist

searmist

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Seb   IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 10:17 pm

YUK! I think that's disgusting. Whoever this person is, not only does she have no respect for Seb, she doesn't have any for herself. I do not understand why some people have to be so crude. It's antics like this that can ruin things for everyone else. Surely the guys know that these types of people are the minority and that most of us would never even think of doing something like that. Please guys, don't quit being accessible to the rest of us because of people like this woman. We love you and respect you!
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST   IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 3:38 am

searmist - I felt the same way - that one person would ruin it for everyone, but I think that with all the fan attention they get from "normal" fans, they are prepared for a "kook" every now and then!! I thought it was awesome that Seb refused. What a guy!! What a bunch of guys!! They are so great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST   IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO STAR'S KINKY VIBRATOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST
Page 1 of 1