IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vent away about school and studying!!!

Go down 
+2
Ann
leeder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-10-06

vent away about school and studying!!! Empty
PostSubject: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:50 pm

Okay all! i've been studying non stop for last three weeks having mini nervous breakdown!!! I'm done with my major test! I'm so relieved!!!

Studying sucks!!! I'm fed up with craked up professors!!! LOL!!! Laughing Mad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:55 pm

congrats Debbi! cheers I know you were really worried about it.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 1:40 am

I'm glad you got them out of the way Leeder. No breathe a little.
Back to top Go down
Naina81

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 3:18 pm

omg, this is awesome!!! i've always needed a place to vent about school!!! Laughing

well, right now i'm trying to study for an AP World History test that's going to be coming up...it's on 3 chapters!! affraid and it doesnt help that my teacher doesnt teach...all she does is basically read the book! Mad i'm soo scared!!!!
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 9:48 pm

ha ha...i always need to vent about school and endless papers!

good luck with your AP test Naina..i know how stressful it can be...i remember mine when i took it looooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg time ago! You can do it, even if a teacher is a dud!
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 12:22 pm

OMG! I know how you feel, my house is a mess, my books are all over the place, eating out is the norm now! I have so much paperwork to do, while attending regular class, 12 hour clinicals all the while studying for tests...so if you see the sleep deprived grouchy driver in traffic that's me! I am counting down the days til I graduate! May '07, May '07 ... not that far away is it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 7:46 pm

I HATE PHYSICS!!!!! Seriously, this is the one class I've ever taken in my life that I just fail at no matter WHAT I do! I did ALL my homework for this chapter, got all the questions right, was pretty confident, and studied my BUTT OFF and I got a 68 on the test! A 68!!! THAT'S A D. I'm a straight A student, always have been, but no matter HOW hard I try I can never get a good grade on his tests. I turn in all my homework, and get perfect scores on labs, which helps my grade (as opposed to a class that weighs too heavily on tests), but I still got a friggin' C for my first quarter grade. That class makes me want to throw myself into a swarm of bees. It's SO HARD to even pay attention in that class, and it's 2nd period, but I try SO HARD to remain focus and AWAKE and I STILL DO BAD!!! AAHHHH!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 12:10 am

sorry Drew! that doesn't sound too good! Higher education isn't much better!! ha ha...Did i say school suck???
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 9:55 pm

Did I mention school suck?! I'm sitting here on Friday night working on yet another project and papers!!! bleh....I need break, i really do! No
Back to top Go down
Naina81

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 9:31 pm

just took the PSATs this morning... Rolling Eyes they werent hard, which is good, but i probably made some stupid mistakes. affraid the worst part was that i had to wake up early on a SATURDAY... Mad i was soo tired during the test, i'm surprised i didnt fall asleep, lol. and all day today, i basically did nothing!! afro jocolor

Last edited by on Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 5:09 pm

I kind of miss the studying and the books, etc. Maybe, I should go back and take some more courses.
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 1:27 pm

I think I need to take your temperature Pat! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:46 pm

Terri wrote:
I think I need to take your temperature Pat! Smile

I was more organized. Had a time for work, a time for studying, etc.

Plus, when you are around a bumch of residents on campus, well.
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 11:14 pm

I am done on December 12th!!!!! I am counting down the days!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vent away about school and studying!!!   vent away about school and studying!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vent away about school and studying!!!
Page 1 of 1