IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mumble Mumble

Go down 
+13
Patrox
Rhiannon
Sooz
leeder
estiew
searmist
Spirit
Pat
Meg
Belle
Ann
Terri
Cyn
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyn

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 9:21 pm

I have a few gripes...
1. Don't like the reviews they are getting esp from Rosie O'donnell. Here's the view's # if anyone wants to leave a quick message like I did...
818 460-7477

2. I'm not digging the new cd cover either....looks like a cut and paste....

3. The Music of the Night song -- only heard the mp3 version that was posted on the OF (official forum) and I don't like that either.....can't even hear the guys and we know how great they all sound. To me it seems like they are holding back so as not to drown out Babs... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 9:59 pm

Hi Cyn! I agree with you, I don't like the new CD cover either, it looks way fake! I think I could take a better picture and that isn't saying much! Laughing

I feel as though they were not singing as powerful as they could either, I could not hear them on some parts of BS concert audio! Sad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 10:54 pm

I agree Cyn, Terri. the guys were probably told by HER to hold back. As for the cover pic, its horrible! That street reminds me of LA.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:12 pm

And yet the so called critics are complaining that the guys are overpowering her ????

The only picture that is worse than this one is the one were they had sooooo much makeup on that they looked femmine Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:22 pm

Im anxious to see what the inside CD pics look like.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:28 pm

Got my fingers crossed that it will be an improvement !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

Number of posts : 18

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:29 pm

Should i or shouldnt i post that lovely picture that Kay is talking about Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I only hope the pictures inside the cover is better, if not the guys will be hearing from me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:31 pm

go for it Megan!
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

Number of posts : 18

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:33 pm

la la da de da

Mumble Mumble Ildivohellomag
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:38 pm

Meg wrote:
la la da de da

Mumble Mumble Ildivohellomag

Shocked Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:39 pm

Yep......that's the one !!!! It's not the guys fault Megan.....don't bawl them out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:42 pm

Why havent I seen this pic before? In a way im glad!
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 11:44 pm

affraid You've never seen it before ???? I am soooo surprised !!!
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 1:43 am

The album picture looks like a cut and paste and a very bad job at that.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 46

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 2:41 am

I'm gonna be different Laughing I don't mind the cover - it's got an art deco feel to it with the font and styling to it, though they should have filmed in South Beach Laughing It's a fuzzy picture, though, that could be one reason they all look rather funny Shocked Wink

As to that other picture posted, the lyrics from a certain West Side Story song came to mind Laughing Laughing "I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty . . ."
Back to top Go down
searmist

searmist

Number of posts : 44

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Picture   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 6:07 pm

I've never seen that picture before and I'm glad I hadn't - that's disgusting. Geez! I think we should hide it away in the cellar or maybe put it in the furnace. Reject, reject! As far as the guys overpowering Babs, that's an issue for the sound technician. The sound boards have all sorts of buttons, etc., all they have to do is make the adjustment. Turn the guys' mikes down and/or turn Babs' mike up. They'll get it right.
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 12:17 pm

Spirit wrote:
I'm gonna be different Laughing I don't mind the cover - it's got an art deco feel to it with the font and styling to it, though they should have filmed in South Beach Laughing It's a fuzzy picture, though, that could be one reason they all look rather funny Shocked Wink

As to that other picture posted, the lyrics from a certain West Side Story song came to mind Laughing Laughing "I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty . . ."

LMAO Heather! Now I have pictures of the guys dancing, skipping and twirling down the street in their suits! Oh no, the horror! Shocked
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:53 pm

Where is the picture that is going to be on the new cd?? It's probably staring right at me and I haven't focused in on it yet!! That one picture on the previous page!! I hope they never use that!!
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 12:14 am

this one???

Mumble Mumble 11855795
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 12:15 am

why is david so far back???? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 12:31 am

'cause it makes him look shorter. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
searmist

searmist

Number of posts : 44

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Vent   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:19 pm

I generally don't do this sort of posting, but I'm ticked off. I think I’m done reading reviews of the Barbra concerts. Just read a couple from two different New York newspapers that really made me mad. I don’t expect everyone to love the guys like we do, but such disparaging remarks are so unnecessary. I have a problem with these critics. I could be a critic myself and offer the same kind of comments about something that I don’t really know too much about. I could critique a certain book. Just because it may not be about something that I’m particularly interested in, doesn’t mean it isn’t a well-written book that others would find thoroughly interesting and enjoyable. I understand that the Il Divo style isn’t for everyone and that’s o.k. But to me you have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not recognize their talent – not to mention their good looks. I’m really irritated and I hate that the guys are hearing/reading these kinds of comments. We know they’re out there giving it their all and to be torn down like this just infuriates me. Can you tell I just hate what’s being said? GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyn

Cyn

Number of posts : 33

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:59 pm

I hate what's being said too, and I know a few ladies that have written those same critics back......to set them straight of coURSe!!!

One thing that I did read.....Oprah was the first one on her feet to give ID a standing ovation......Good for her!!! Keeping fingers crossed that they do her show when in Chgo....but we all know it's a BS tour and not an ID one....damn it anyway....

Can't wait for info about their 2007 tour.......
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 7:14 pm

I never listen to what the critics say. If I did, id never go to a movie! What do they know anyway? Its just their opinion. flower
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 10:02 pm

I think that when you are in that type of business, you prepare yourself - oops...wrong tense - I think they have prepared themselves for that kind of critique and have hopefully learned to blow it off at this stage of the game.

What I am really really having trouble with is Rosie O. What is her problem?? Even if you don't care for a group, you can atleast be polite towards them, and act like a grown-up when discussing them - not like a junior-higher!! Sometimes I think she is purposely doing this to attract more viewers to the View so their ratings will stay up. Barbara WaWa has her hands full!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mumble Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Mumble   Mumble Mumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mumble Mumble
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: General chat :: I need to vent!-
Jump to: