IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

official forum picture

Go down 
+3
Belle
Pat
estiew
7 posters
AuthorMessage
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

official forum picture Empty
PostSubject: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 10:51 am

What is with David's eyes on that opening picture of the official forum?? Is it me?? Humm....I might need an eye appointment!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 12:25 pm

It is not just you. The whole picture looks like a bad cut and paste job. Of course, that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 5:59 pm

Doesn't look like he has any eyes.......and his mouth looks like he's been stung by bees.........Urs looks like he's mad as hell and Carlos looks distorted............I HATE this picture !!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 6:16 pm

Kay. I am wih you all the way. It is one of worse pictures I have ever seen of the four of them. It looks so fake.

I am so glad we can vent here.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 7:24 pm

I don't like it either. They all look like cut/pastes! the one of the guys riding on the speedboat, why isnt Urs hair messing up from the wind? going by the waves behind them, his hair should be all over the place!
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 12:34 am

I do need to vent. Poor Kay got most of it. But I really heard some rude remarks about the guys from Barbra fans sitting around us. These were adults who should have known better. We got tired of it and after the Somewhere duet, we left. That was the first time I have not sat all the way through a concert.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 10:52 am

Pat wrote:
I do need to vent. Poor Kay got most of it. But I really heard some rude remarks about the guys from Barbra fans sitting around us. These were adults who should have known better. We got tired of it and after the Somewhere duet, we left. That was the first time I have not sat all the way through a concert.

Understandable Pat. I would've left too!
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 1:36 pm

We would have come bailed you out Pat if you had slapped them !!! Laughing Laughing The Il Divo fans could have had plenty of rude things to say about Barbara, but had enough class not to.
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 5:01 pm

You got to be kidding??!! How disappointing. I have the automatic google on Streisand and Il Divo. The guys are really taking a beating in alot of these, and I finally cut off the Streisand one. I think that main thing was that people just wanted to hear Barbra, and anyone else would have gotten the same response. I know I griped about their openers for their concerts, only because I wanted to hear them, but atleast had enough manners to keep my mouth shut and both times, enjoyed the act. I'm just sick and tired of all the back stabbing and the dissing that takes place - not just in this instance, but all over the place. What's the world coming to!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing (I'm finally saying it!!! Now I KNOW I'm getting old!!)

Estie
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:56 pm

I would never say anything bad about an opening act or performing guests at a concert. Maybe after, but not during.
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 12:19 am

I agree with you Pat! its hard being opening act and you never know if they'll hit it big!!!

I saw No Doubt and Lifehouse as an opening act and now look at them!
Back to top Go down
SEB'sCoucou

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 7:49 pm

Belle wrote:
Doesn't look like he has any eyes.......and his mouth looks like he's been stung by bees.........Urs looks like he's mad as hell and Carlos looks distorted............I HATE this picture !!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I love the guys but that picture is awful!!!!!!!! Carlos looks strange and David doesnt look like himself. I think only Urs and Seb look like themselves. I was not happy with the Ancora cd and back cover either. They look so darling in relaxed situations, perhaps they were tired and that reflected on their usually happy faces.
Back to top Go down
fred

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 10:23 pm

I am new on this ID site and was reading about the picture. I could not believe they, whoever they are, used such a cut and paste picture when there are so many good pictures taken by Divas. I think their hands look like they have been in a fight, all bruised. I was hoping someone could explain why that picture was used.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 10:55 pm

fred wrote:
I am new on this ID site and was reading about the picture. I could not believe they, whoever they are, used such a cut and paste picture when there are so many good pictures taken by Divas. I think their hands look like they have been in a fight, all bruised. I was hoping someone could explain why that picture was used.

All of us are wondering why the pics look so fake, and why they used them. I would imagine the guys got the final so say about the pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official forum picture   official forum picture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

official forum picture
Page 1 of 1