IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+77
KyKinx
iluvdavidmiller
fred
kydiva
SEB'sCoucou
Luvem
Lammy
izasmommy
Sebbys Little Miss Priss
amicosempre
Melissa
maggie
EvaMaria
carollovesildivo
Granddiva Millie
lanina
zoe_gabi
isamara
UBER
Mytourniquet
Caite
Deen
Hapenny
Golfeline
edward2007
LisaV
serendipitylove
justastarr
Jeanie
divo_vintage
colocowgirl3
Ivelisse
loveliesdiva
Moxie
bettyann
sweetpea
Gabbie
Michelle
chiki_tix_tix
Tearose
Ani
shakira
Snowangel
Izzy
PyroDiva
sebsgwen
kmcastro23
la Gloria
redbeesh
Jules
Rhiannon
Teddy_Bear_Girl
Sooz
Kelsey
Diane
estiew
sarahkrik
contessa926
Pat
Drew
Barbara
Mariajoy
Naina81
LJ
Meg
SeptemberLady
DomesticDiva
shinobu
searmist
GreenEyedGirl
Belle
Spirit
Ann
Cyn
Patrox
leeder
Terri
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
UBER

UBER

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Introductions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm

Hello to new friends and old. This is YVETTELOPEZ reporting for duty on another forum!--like it's a job! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!

Thanks for the invite!
Hey, I say the more Il Divo chatter the better!!!!! Razz
love all the emoticons!!!

Hey Ubers--"Let's Rock and Romance On!"Introductions - Page 4 Rock
hugs
Back to top Go down
isamara

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 8:19 pm

Hi Hello...my name is Isamara and iam from Leon Guanajuato Mexico but i have lived in the Tucson Arizon for quite a while now.....
I met Il Divo when i was watching the spanish news then i bought their 1st cd.....i waited a year until they came to Phoenix Arizona...i saved for 3 months and sat really close to them....when they sat on the stage i got to hug Urs and grab his leg Twisted Evil for 10 seconds until all the girls pushed me away!!!!!
Well girls I hope to have fun here with you guys....and thanks for reading my ILDivo expierence

Introductions - Page 4 151717vsoxehhhbmskb6kuoah6
Back to top Go down
zoe_gabi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 12:39 am

Hi yall, im Zoe from Australia (Ann asked me to join, and i do what im told Laughing ) im zoe_gabi on the offical forum as well and im a Siren (with Diva tendacies) and i got to see them when they came to Sydney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 4:38 pm

Welcome newly registers! And Zoe, youre one of my best buds. I couldnt leave you out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
lanina

lanina

Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 2:11 am

sunny Hello to all the divas out there my name is Svetlana and i'm from California- I'm glad that I am not the only Californian around on this site alien I loved Il Divo as soon as I heard their Regresa a Mi song- i am divoted since, I'm happy that there are great people out there that still care for beautiful music other than the all popular rap geek yeah4 all the divas I love you My name on the il divo forum is Il Divotional- peace to all the divas cheers
Back to top Go down
Granddiva Millie

Granddiva Millie

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Hello from Granddiva Millie   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:13 pm

[b][color=red]I just finished writing my introduction and I did something wrong and it went away. Oh well, I guess I'll start over again.
I live in Las Vegas and I will probably be the oldest Diva on this website.
I am truly a Granddiva but I still have the mind, heart, spirt and soul of a 30 year old. It's hard to believe that I am 75 years young and have lived through 3/4 of a century.
I have been a Diva since I first heard them on the Oprah show. It was love at first look and sound. I was going through Ovarian cancer therapy and as I listened to their magical voices, they took me to another place where there was no pain and I felt so at peace. They truly helped me get through that terrible time and I know for sure that they helped me heal.
I am glad to say now that I am cancer free.
Thanks for inviting me to your web site. I have been a forum member since 2004. My forum name is" Boriqua"..I tried to change it to Granddiva Millie but the Mod's gave me a hard time and I was not able to do it.
So now I am Granddiva Millie on this site and loving it.
It great to be able to talk to one another without the Gustapo deleting anything they did not like.
I have read all the posts on this thread and I see many familiar names here...To them I say ....I'm glad to see your names here.
I tried to put my picture on the last message that I deleted my mistake and I'm not sure how to do it. Can someone tell me how to put my aviator on my messages. I use to do it through photobucket but when I click on to "Insert an image" from above, I got another site wanting me to upload my picture...I tried but I did not understand how to do it.
I noticed that there is 2 image on top, one is "Insert Image" and the other just says" Image", which one should I use and how do I do it.
Granddiva Millie
Back to top Go down
zoe_gabi

Registration date : 2006-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 1:10 am

Ann wrote:
Welcome newly registers! And Zoe, youre one of my best buds. I couldnt leave you out. Very Happy

Ohh Ann HUGS Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carollovesildivo

Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 12:00 pm

Hi Everyone,
My name is Carol, and I live in Maryland. Have loved ID since I saw them on the Young and the Restless. Went to DC in Feb. to see them, and just went to DC to see them and BS.

Millie - I am also a Granddiva - 62 years young, but feel 16 when I hear and see Urs. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I am totally smitten with him.

So glad to be meeting all of you!

Carol
Back to top Go down
EvaMaria

EvaMaria

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Howdy   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 3:58 pm

Hi my name is Eva and I am from Oklahoma and would love to go to a concert sometime soon! Sad ...lol...I am in Love with IL DIVO!!! But guess we all are? Very Happy ....hehehe anyhow happy to join the group:D
Back to top Go down
maggie

PostSubject: Il Divo fan   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 4:46 pm

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Linda and I'm from New Jersey. I've see Il Divo three times so far and can't wait to see what there schedule is for next year.
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi Maggie. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Introduction   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 10:33 pm

Hello to everyone, Thank you for the invite to join this IL DIVO site. It looks great. My name is Melissa and I'm from ND. I've been a big fan of IL DIVO's for quite some time now. I'm a true blue URS BABE. I have not been to a concert of theirs but would like to one day. I'm sure it would be wonderful. I'm Granny on the official ID site. I see other older Diva's in here so it is good to know I'm not the only one...when I hear their sweet voices I don't feel 51 at all I'm 25. cheers Anyway Thanks for letting me join. How do you get pictures of the guys on your space to the left? Question Talk to ya later! Oh, I read some gals came from West Texas I'm oringinally from Odessa, TX. lol! [i]
Back to top Go down
amicosempre

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 11:15 pm

Hi! My name is Angelina (Angelina1 on the official site). This is the first time I have ever posted to a site so please be forgiving. I am from Jacksonville, FL but my family originates from Napoli, Italia. I am of course an Il Divo fan and have enjoyed reading the various postings on many sites including other countries. It is always nice to know others share your feelings and views. I have no one I can share with so I'm glad to know others enjoy the same things as I. I haven't been able to go to a concert so the postings about others experiences and/or pictures are much appreciated! It gives me a view of what one is like. I hope to figure out how to post pictures as I have several. I also appreciate the artwork or avatars (I believe they are called). I have no idea how you guys do this but they are great. Grazie! Thanks for understanding this being my first time. I enjoy all of the guys and think they all sing and look superb! My favorite if I had to choose would be Carlos. I love the deeper voice and features. Thanks again. Angelina (Music touches the soul and speaks to the heart) sunny
Back to top Go down
Granddiva Millie

Granddiva Millie

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Thanks Anna and Terri   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 12:53 am

[color=cyan]
[b]Thank you Anna and Terri for helping me to get my banner and Aviator
on this site. I look forward to reading all the PM's and looking at all the photo's of our guys at the concerts.
Granddiva, Millie
Back to top Go down
EvaMaria

EvaMaria

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 11:42 am

WOW, Granddiva Millie... that looks great! (the pics and all)flower
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 12:12 pm

WELCOME & HUG'S TO ALL THE DIVA'S & DIVO'S
sunny sunny sunny
CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 1:31 am

Welcome everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sebbys Little Miss Priss

Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:12 am

Hello everyone, I'm Ann. SebsCountryGirl on the Official Forum. These emoticons are sooo cute!! Laughing

Sebs #1 Siren queen
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 1:04 pm

Hi Ann!!! Im so glad you joined! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
izasmommy

Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 11:39 pm

I love this new site.... my name on the other site is jkgby 53, but I am happy to join this site.

I have been a fan of Il Divo since this past year, it was my daughter who got me interested in them and boy am I ever so thankful.

They are so wonderful and I can't get enough of them.

Went to see them in Atlantic City with BS and I was just in heaven listening to their wonderful voices.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 12:17 am

Welcome everyone!
Back to top Go down
Lammy

Lammy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 12:46 am

Hello

I'm Lammy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/ildivo_daily
Luvem

Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Luvem to pieces - Il Divo is Il Divine   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:16 am

santa Hi everyone! I'm luvem from Canada. Been a fan of the men since I first saw them on Oprah last year. Went to the concert in Toronto last winter. Going again in April '07. Sold my soul for awesome tickets.

I don't have a fav from the group as I love them all. Watched the "Somewhere" video on the Amazon site while looking for the Siempre CD info. Cried like a baby. It gave me goosebumps everywhere.

Love this site.
Back to top Go down
SEB'sCoucou

Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 7:37 pm

flower

Hi I'm a big fan of Seb. I think he is SEBulous! I love Il Divo because their music touches the very heart of me, just beautiful. I love you Can't wait to see them in concert.
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 11:21 pm

HI & WELCOME EVERYONE !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS santa

HUGS
CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum