IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+77
KyKinx
iluvdavidmiller
fred
kydiva
SEB'sCoucou
Luvem
Lammy
izasmommy
Sebbys Little Miss Priss
amicosempre
Melissa
maggie
EvaMaria
carollovesildivo
Granddiva Millie
lanina
zoe_gabi
isamara
UBER
Mytourniquet
Caite
Deen
Hapenny
Golfeline
edward2007
LisaV
serendipitylove
justastarr
Jeanie
divo_vintage
colocowgirl3
Ivelisse
loveliesdiva
Moxie
bettyann
sweetpea
Gabbie
Michelle
chiki_tix_tix
Tearose
Ani
shakira
Snowangel
Izzy
PyroDiva
sebsgwen
kmcastro23
la Gloria
redbeesh
Jules
Rhiannon
Teddy_Bear_Girl
Sooz
Kelsey
Diane
estiew
sarahkrik
contessa926
Pat
Drew
Barbara
Mariajoy
Naina81
LJ
Meg
SeptemberLady
DomesticDiva
shinobu
searmist
GreenEyedGirl
Belle
Spirit
Ann
Cyn
Patrox
leeder
Terri
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 6:20 pm

Hi, I'm Diane from Syracuse--also known as Hotstuff1 on the Il Divo Forum--have loved the guys since I saw them on Oprah 2 years ago--and one day I hope to see them in concert--I was unable to make any trips to DC or Niagara Falls because of caring for an ailing husband. But now that he is in a nursing home, I'll have the freedom to travel.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 8:47 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Kelsey( same one the official forum) and I have been a fan of Il Divo since I saw them on Oprah last year. I am 19 years old and I live in New Port Richey, Florida. I got the chance to see the guys when they came to Tampa back in June. Not only did I get to see them, but I got to meet Seb and Carlos. I am 100% SIREN as well.
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 10:17 pm

Welcome Kelsey, Ester, and Diane, Contessa, and Sarah. There are sodas in the fridge. Help yourself.

Cyn, I have been saving and saving and working overtime getting ready for 2007.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 10:26 pm

Welcome everyone new here Cool Cool Cool Cool

Luckly for me, my parents understand my passion for il divo and my mum would love to see them again and i just found out one of my uncles has a timeshare in Vegas. Why am i always the last one to find these things out scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sooz

Sooz

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Sooz, same as on the Il Divo website. I've been an Il Divo fan for quite some time now and I absolutely LOVE David!! I'm a DIVA through and through. I love you

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you and am glad to see some familiar names on this forum. Arrow Cyn. Wink

I'm from California, I have a twin and younger sis who also love ID! So we are a crazy diva family!!

Thanks for the invitation to join this forum!
Sooz
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 11:20 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is Cynthia, ( "Teddy_Bear_Girl" on the Il Divo website & here as well.)

I'm from the Texas Gulf coast ...about 1 hour from Houston.
I've been a fan since 2004 .. I first saw them on Y & R , absolutly fell in love with them. I got to see them, this pass June at the Cynthia Woods Pav. I't was awesome Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I got to meet some very sweet Diva's there too. I 'm looking forward to having lot's of fun with all you U.S. girl's and
making new friend's as well . I love all the Divo's , but I must say I'm a
UBER BABE at heart ...what can I say, he make's my heart melt... I love you I love you I love you

Thank's for the invite Wink Wink Wink

CYNTHIA
XOXOXO
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 10:43 am

Hi, I'm Rhiannon and I'm a Carlos Marin fan from way back.

Love that man!

Of course, they're all lovely and I do love the others too!
Back to top Go down
Jules

Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 3:17 pm

Hello ladies - can a Brit stick her nose in? Juliet from the ID Forum - I think a few of you might know me! Laughing

Hopelessly divoted since November 2004 when I heard them whilst wallowing in a bubble bath on Sunday morning and all the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. Siren from about 5 minutes after that and totally enslaved at Henley.

Nice looking site, Annie!
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 6:02 pm

estiew wrote:
I found out about Il Divo on the Jay Leno Show a year ago in March (2005). Since then, I've gotten nothing done except be on the computer all the time...and have been to 2 concerts - last February in Minneapolis, MN, and then the one in Las Vegas this past June. I think they are pretty awesome singers and have listened to nothing else but their cd's for the last year and a half!!
Estie

Sorry about the double post.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redbeesh

Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2006 2:37 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Abby, same user name as on Il Divo's Forum (redbeesh). I'm from Minneapolis, Minnesota and am a HUGE Urs fan and am secondly a Seb fan. I am seventeen and am going to my first Il Divo concert in 10 days and am psyching out! I noticed, Contessa, that you are from MN, are you going to the concert at the Xcel on the 24th?
Back to top Go down
la Gloria

Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2006 7:22 pm

hi everyone!! Very Happy i'm gloria, 16, from NYC

i was very active on the official forum a while back but it started crashing on me so i stopped visiting although i missed it very much!! maybe some of you remember me

i went to the very first concert on Jan 31st 2006 (where I got seb's rose affraid flower ) and the second radio city show on February 11th

I'd beed a fan since summer 2005 after I listened to their CD at a friend's house and remembered them from Oprah

oh yea, and i'm a siren but i love them all!!

xOx
Back to top Go down
Cyn

Cyn

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2006 8:29 pm

Gloria....how are you???? It's been forever since we've talked...nice to see you here..

I know what you mean about the official forum being slow......I usually lurk...it's too much of a hassle to post....

So are you saving your $$$ for the 2007 tour???
Hope things are well with you.....talk soon
Back to top Go down
kmcastro23

kmcastro23

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 1:26 am

Hello! My name is Kristi (kmcastro23 on the Il Divo Forum). I first saw a glimpse of the guys on Oprah and then didn't see them again until they were on Martha Stewart last December 2005. OMG, I was gone. Shocked

I've seen them 3 times. LA in Feb, LA in June and Concord, CA in July. I will see them with Barbra in Nov. in LA. Can't wait!

Love them all, but I'm a true blue Siren. Love my Sebbie very much!

I look foward to talking to you all. Very Happy

Kristi

Last edited by on Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 1:58 am

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS.
Back to top Go down
sebsgwen

sebsgwen

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 8:59 pm

Hi I' m Gwen - same name from the Forum.
I have been a fan of Il Divo since I first heard about them after they appeared on Oprah. I'm a Siren all the way, except for a few times that Uber tendencies have shown up - but then I am back to that georgeous French one.
I love you
Been to several of their World Tour concerts and got to see them just last Friday night in DC.

Glad to see many familair faces here.

Hope to catch up soon with everyone!

Gwen
Introductions - Page 2 Sebssiggy
Back to top Go down
PyroDiva

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 11:50 pm

Hello! Or I guess it should be "Howdy" from Texas??? I am RB on the official forum and PyroDiva in the GD thread. I am about half way between Ft. Worth and El Paso as the old cattle trails go.

I recognize many of you from the other forum and look forward to some great conversations and meeting some of you at a future ID concert.

Nite Nite!

PyroDiva
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 9:10 am

Welcome Gwen and PyroDiva.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 10:52 am

Welcome newly registers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Izzy

Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 3:50 pm

Hey everyone! Very Happy I'm from California. On the official Forum my name is Isabelle81, but most people call me Izzy. Very Happy I've seen ID three times: San Francisco, Los Angeles and Concord. I'm a Siren at heart, but I love them all!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Snowangel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 8:36 pm

Hi everyone...my name is Pam, this is same user name I use on the official forum. I am excited to have this new forum and have read intros from some Sirens that I remember...Oh yeah HUGE Seb fan! I haven't been on the forum too much because I have been sick...so hopefully I can be on this one more.
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 12:16 am

I can't keep track of all these new ones. Very Happy Very Happy

Welcome girls.
Back to top Go down
shakira

Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 4:58 am

Way to go Annie!!
cheers Hi I'm shakira (yeah.... hips don't lie) cheers and I'm a Cutie/Siren (just can't decide which one is numero uno.... so why not have both of them Rolling Eyes )
I'm from across the pond.... the lowlands.
After seeing the guys for the first time in Oprah, I've been 'googling', went to several of their concerts.
I'll be in Vegas and LA Babs/ID concerts soon..... when a girl gotta go a girl gotta go lol!
shakira
Back to top Go down
Ani
Admin

Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:24 am

*pokes head round door* Just thought i'd say hello, I'm the techie person here, so if there is a problem with the place give me a shout and i'll try and fix it... (note i said try!! lol) Laughing

I'm Ani, known as Animal on the OF and Ani Admin on the officially unofficial fan club site, so think a few of you know me!! (hi Kay!) Will be popping in and out quite often to check everything is working ok, so hope to chat to everyone soon.
Hugs
Ani
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ildivofanclub.com
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 4:43 pm

Ani wrote:
*pokes head round door* Just thought i'd say hello, I'm the techie person here, so if there is a problem with the place give me a shout and i'll try and fix it... (note i said try!! lol) Laughing

I'm Ani, known as Animal on the OF and Ani Admin on the officially unofficial fan club site, so think a few of you know me!! (hi Kay!) Will be popping in and out quite often to check everything is working ok, so hope to chat to everyone soon.
Hugs
Ani
xxx

H i Ani, I 'm (Teddy_Bear_Girl ) here and on OF fourm ...I reconized you
from the offical site,... in "entertainment & creativty ". I would love if we could start something like that here . How do we go about doing that ?

HUG'S

CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
Tearose

Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 6:16 pm

Dear All,
Hello!!! I'm Sue from Steubenville, Ohio--known here and on the official site as "Tearose." I love all the Divos, and just about the time I think I have a clear preference, one of the others does something absolutely worthy of devotion. Since I'm old enough to be the mother of every one of the guys, I have become a "Simonista." (I'm NOT old enough to be his mother!!!) With that in mind, you will also find me as "Rosewood" on a wonderfully informative site called "The Simon Times." There's also a "Simon Pic of the Day"--just like a page-a-day calendar!!! I love reading, knitting and shopping--especially at second-hand stores.

I also first heard of Il Divo on Jay Leno's Tonight Show. (Lordy!!! Can it really be almost two years ago now. It seems like yesterday!!!) I also just heard of Simon's new group, Angelis, and would like to propose that they open for Il Divo--an occasion truly worthy of formal attire!!!

Hoping to see a lot of everyone!!!

Peace, Love and Sweet Harmony, (all of which are tearoses)
Tearose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: Introduction, Latest News :: Introduction-
Jump to: