IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Men!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Men! Empty
PostSubject: Men!   Men! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 2:52 pm

Last day before I start working and what does hubby do? Takes a 1 1/2 hour football game at the pub and turns it into a 5 hour absence - without letting me know Evil or Very Mad Then I ask him to put the monster to bed as I'm finishing up something and an hour later, Martin's still running around like a maniac Evil or Very Mad

I'm feeling a bit worried now about how things are going to be taken care of once I'm working Sad

stupid men Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Men! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men!   Men! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 6:57 pm

Don't worry Heather. You won't be around, and he'll HAVE to take care of things. It'll work out. Very Happy If he doesn't well then....kick his ass. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Drew

Drew

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Men! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men!   Men! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 7:55 pm

I do everything there possibly is to do around the house, and I'm only 17 years old! It's not so much to ask for my dad & brother to help out, and I practically beg them to. I asked my brother to do the dishes, FOUR DAYS LATER they're STILL sitting there! My dad doesn't get home until 7-8 at night, and he's gone on weekends too, it wouldn't kill him to stay home sometimes and help me out. I'm exhausted, I have to do all the cleaning, laundry, pick-up, take care of the dog, ALL of it falls on me, and I'm a high school senior trying to get into college and it's making me crazy! MEN!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Men! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men!   Men! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Know how you all feel... is to much to LIFT the lid on the hamper and throw the clothes in? No, they wind up on TOP of the lid. Mad I will never understand.

Drew, just let the dishes stay there, they will wash them when there are no dishes left to eat on...or buy disposable everything!
Back to top Go down
Cyn

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Men! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men!   Men! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 4:09 pm

I'm a bit of an expert on this subject....I have 3 grown sons and am married to the same man for 30 yrs.......

* They all do their own laundry.....the boys were doing theirs by 7th grade...
* I went "on strike" once....about 21 yrs ago.....I didn't do ANYTHING....they finally got the hint after 1 week....and I've never had a problem since then
* ALWAYS make time for yourself...whether it's just reading or going away for the weekend with the girls.....and have fun....
* I also assigned one night a week for them, they did the cooking for dinner.....we had quite a few interesting meals....we laugh about it now, I was always around if they wanted any suggestions. Wink

I'm sure I'll think of more
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Men! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men!   Men! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 4:51 pm

Cyn, I love your ideas. Especially the going on strike one! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Men! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men!   Men! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: General chat :: I need to vent!-
Jump to: