IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dieting chat

Go down 
+3
leeder
Ann
Spirit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: There's something wrong . . .   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 3:45 am

when instead of enjoying a bacon cheeseburger and fries, you wish you had one of your diet meal shakes Shocked Mad

I've been dieting too long Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 10:53 pm

lol! Heather! I do that too, but mines from guilt.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Spirit

Spirit

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 3:27 am

I wish mine was from guilt, but nooooo . . . I was actually prefering the taste of the shake over the burger Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Of course, maybe it's the fact I use the chocolate protein powder and throw a handful of frozen strawberries into the mixer with it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 11:15 am

That might have something to do with it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 8:49 pm

Sounds good to me Heather! I don't know what the problem is! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 2:30 am

It just seems alllllll wrong that one would prefer something healthy over something all bad for you What a Face Laughing

Good thing, though, about it is that I'm losing 3-5 pounds a week bounce And hopefully my blood tests Monday will show a change (I'm pre-diabetic)
Back to top Go down
loveliesdiva

loveliesdiva

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-20

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 6:39 pm

I choose a lot of healthy stuff over junk food, mainly cuz I can only picture what it does to your insides, ewww. I started at the gym 2 weeks ago, there's days where I don't want to go, but after I do go, I'm so glad I did and I feel so good after.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 10:07 pm

I think my scale does this when I weigh once a week. Laughing

Dieting chat ATT218183
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 11:33 pm

LOL Ann!!! I personally don't own a scale and don't get on one!!!
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 4:49 pm

leeder wrote:
LOL Ann!!! I personally don't own a scale and don't get on one!!!

As skinny as you are, you dont need to! If I dont weigh, it bugs the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-10

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 11:31 pm

loveliesdiva wrote:
I choose a lot of healthy stuff over junk food, mainly cuz I can only picture what it does to your insides, ewww. I started at the gym 2 weeks ago, there's days where I don't want to go, but after I do go, I'm so glad I did and I feel so good after.

GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!
I need to join a gym too bounce bounce ,...I just cant seem to get out of neutral !!!. I just have to go for it I guess. Keep up the good work. Wink Wink Wink

HUGS
CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 11:48 pm

Teddy_Bear_Girl wrote:
loveliesdiva wrote:

GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!
I need to join a gym too bounce bounce ,...I just cant seem to get out of neutral !!!. I just have to go for it I guess. Keep up the good work. Wink Wink Wink

HUGS
CYNTHIA

Good for you too!!! its hard to be motivated sometimes but working out is so addicting! I didn't have class tonight so i was able to go! i feel so much better!!!
Back to top Go down
marinatcm

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 8:33 pm

It's weird; it is so very hard to get myself to the gym, but once I'm there I enjoy myself and really get into the workout. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 11:51 pm

marinatcm wrote:
It's weird; it is so very hard to get myself to the gym, but once I'm there I enjoy myself and really get into the workout. scratch

Could it be 'cause youre looking at muscular men? Laughing That would definitely get me motivated!
Back to top Go down
Lammy

Lammy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:50 pm

I really have to get back to my running. Bad thing about the winter is that it gets dark before I get home and it's not a good idea to go by myself.

I am too self conscious to go to gyms so running around my neighborhood is the best thing for me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/ildivo_daily
Ann
Admin
Ann

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Lammy wrote:
I really have to get back to my running. Bad thing about the winter is that it gets dark before I get home and it's not a good idea to go by myself.

I am too self conscious to go to gyms so running around my neighborhood is the best thing for me. Neutral

I don't blame you for not running at night. You could go on Sat/Sun during the day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 10:48 pm

Ann wrote:
Lammy wrote:

I don't blame you for not running at night. You could go on Sat/Sun during the day. Very Happy

I understand about the gym! just plug in your ipod and run...and don't pay attention to creepy looks from weirdos then you'll be fine!

I need to get back into my old shape again and fit into my skinny jeans...everyone has that one pants that they have to get into right? he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dieting chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieting chat   Dieting chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dieting chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: General chat :: General chat-
Jump to: