IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I reading too many reviews??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Am I reading too many reviews?? Empty
PostSubject: Am I reading too many reviews??   Am I reading too many reviews?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 3:23 pm

Wow, cutting out songs...then I have BS googled, and poor Il Divo - they are really getting hit on (not in THAT way!!), but beat up in these papers. And now, since the tour began, their part isn't so big. Is it because of all the criticism that is flying around?
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Am I reading too many reviews??   Am I reading too many reviews?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 1:18 pm

I read the reviews too, but I do not put much weight on what is written. Based on the reports from the concerts plenty of Barbara fans seem to like Il Divo. I think whoever planned this is pretty smart, I expect to see the Siempre CD sales soar when it is released here in the U.S. The guys are getting PLENTY of exposure out of this. Any publicity is good publicity isn't it? Their name is OUT there now in the U.S.!
Back to top Go down
sarahkrik

sarahkrik

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Am I reading too many reviews??   Am I reading too many reviews?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 1:46 pm

I have read many not glowing reviews of the guys on the Streisand tour, so I was concerned about how the audience would be in Boston. My sister and I were prepared to scream loud enough, so that the guys would feel supported at the concert, but we didn't have to. The audience here in Boston loved the guys' singing. They were met with huge applause and I didn't hear any negative responses about them. This just shows me that I shouldn't believe everything that's written. With the exception of hardcore Streisand fans, audiences seem to love them.

Sarah Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I reading too many reviews??   Am I reading too many reviews?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I reading too many reviews??
Page 1 of 1