IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV shows

Go down 
+18
Cyn
loveliesdiva
GreenEyedGirl
bettyann
Belle
Moxie
Izzy
kmcastro23
estiew
Teddy_Bear_Girl
Pat
searmist
Terri
Patrox
leeder
Meg
Spirit
Ann
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loveliesdiva

loveliesdiva

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-20

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 11:58 pm

I have so many omg. ok here we go:

Law & Order: CI
Law & Order: SVU
Days of Our Lives
Passions
CSI
CSI: Miami
Nip/Tuck
Wife Swap
The Bachelor
Smallville
Gilmore Girls
Criminal Minds
Cold Case
Wildfire

so many more lol. Yes I'm addicted to TV
Back to top Go down
Cyn

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-10-07

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 9:54 am

I like Men in Trees too.....so funny

What About Brian
Grey's Anatomy
Amazing Race
Survivor
Deal or No Deal....Howie is great...saw him in Vegas last year...OMG...had 1st row seats....he is hysterical !!!

I used to like all the CSI's, but I know "who did it" within the 1st 10 minutes of the show....they've become too predictable.....I'm a reality show junkie
Back to top Go down
Jeanie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-24

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 12:00 pm

Because I live alone, the TV is my daily companion...I watch or 'listen' to a great deal of Television..

I'm a fan of:

Grey's
ER
LOST
The Unit
Dancing with the Stars
NCIS
Close to Home
Criminal Minds
the upcoming season of '24', going on faith that it will be another great season
most things on PBS...concerts, etc.

In the evenings I'm either watching, listening or taping something......I never realized as a young woman how much my life would include a 'tube'...

Jeanie
Back to top Go down
bettyann

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-19

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 3:40 pm

Ann wrote:

OK bettyann heres the run-down....In the very first episode, meredith/derek had a one night stand, but she didnt know he was working at the hosp too, ('cause her first day there was the next day) or knew that hes married. eventually they fell for each other. derek/addison were separated at the time. addison came back to work it out, and he agreed, so he broke it off with meredith. as for george he had fallen for meredith too, and since she was upset with derek, they boinked....lol but it got ugly with those 2 afterwards 'cause he knew she didnt feel the same way. so he started dating the ortho DR. she broke it off with george 'cause he kept putting his friends first instead of her. so since she was rebounding she boinked the guy that dereks wife cheated on him with......ok whew!! now I have a headache! Laughing I hope this make sense...lol

OMG Ann, all this bonking Very Happy but guess that keeps it interesting. OK so now I get it. You just saved me from having to watch 20 hours of missed episodes. Thanks for the update Exclamation
Betty

PS Oh, I also watch Dancing With The Stars and I think they should have brought back Willa and Max after Sara left, but I think Mario is going to win...you gotta love those dimplels, and he actually CAN dance.
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-06

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 3:53 pm

GreenEyedGirl wrote:
Hi girls!

My new favorite this fall is Men in Trees. Jack (James Tupper) is hot, hot, hot!!! I also enjoy Ghost Whisperer, CSI, Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy (McSteamy Shocked ) and General Hospital.

OMG Libby, Men in Trees is hilarious, my daughter LOVES that show! Ann Heche is really funny, and yes Jack is H-O-T!!

Okay, because everyone likes Ugly Betty so much I am going to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 4:45 pm

bettyann wrote:
Ann wrote:

OK bettyann heres the run-down....In the very first episode, meredith/derek had a one night stand, but she didnt know he was working at the hosp too, ('cause her first day there was the next day) or knew that hes married. eventually they fell for each other. derek/addison were separated at the time. addison came back to work it out, and he agreed, so he broke it off with meredith. as for george he had fallen for meredith too, and since she was upset with derek, they boinked....lol but it got ugly with those 2 afterwards 'cause he knew she didnt feel the same way. so he started dating the ortho DR. she broke it off with george 'cause he kept putting his friends first instead of her. so since she was rebounding she boinked the guy that dereks wife cheated on him with......ok whew!! now I have a headache! Laughing I hope this make sense...lol

OMG Ann, all this bonking Very Happy but guess that keeps it interesting. OK so now I get it. You just saved me from having to watch 20 hours of missed episodes. Thanks for the update Exclamation
Betty

PS Oh, I also watch Dancing With The Stars and I think they should have brought back Willa and Max after Sara left, but I think Mario is going to win...you gotta love those dimplels, and he actually CAN dance.

ABC did ask Willa to come back, but she said no. She said I was voted off and Im officially done with it. I wish she had though. I like looking at Max. Laughing I think Mario is going to win too. Hes totally adorable!
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 10:28 pm

Who's into Nip/Tuck?? I'm totally addicted!!!

The episodes are totally.... affraid
Back to top Go down
bettyann

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 7:47 pm

Ann wrote:
ABC did ask Willa to come back, but she said no. She said I was voted off and Im officially done with it. I wish she had though. I like looking at Max. Laughing I think Mario is going to win too. Hes totally adorable!
hi ann,
really? I never saw that anywhere. Guess that's why they just held everyone over. Thank goodness Jerry is gone; it was getting painful watching him. I think Monique is next, not because she's not good, but I don't think she has a fan base. Of course, Emmitt could be a dark horse. There's going to be a DWTS tour, with some couples from all the seasons. Only in California in December, I think. That would be fun to see, I think.
Betty
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 10:46 pm

bettyann wrote:
Ann wrote:
hi ann,
really? I never saw that anywhere. Guess that's why they just held everyone over. Thank goodness Jerry is gone; it was getting painful watching him. I think Monique is next, not because she's not good, but I don't think she has a fan base. Of course, Emmitt could be a dark horse. There's going to be a DWTS tour, with some couples from all the seasons. Only in California in December, I think. That would be fun to see, I think.
Betty

I heard about the mini tour. I would love to see that too! Too bad I dont live in California. Im glad Jerry is gone too. Hes also glad. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bettyann

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With The Stars   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 1:03 pm

WHO WIN WIN.....MARIO OR EMMITT????

Will Mario pull it out or will Emmitt slip in there and come out on top Shocked

Betty

PS They've added lots of new dates for the tour. I might have to buy tickets since there are no Il Divo concerts on the schedule Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 7:17 pm

I think Mario will win. But Emmit just might sneak in there, 'cause everyone loves him. I wish they both could win!
Back to top Go down
shinobu

shinobu

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-07

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 6:09 pm

Hi I'm hooked on the Sci-Fi Channel show

Doctor Who
Ghost Hunter What a Face
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 12:47 am

Grey's is getting good! i think McSteamy will make play for Izzy next! what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lammy

Lammy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-05

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 12:48 am

12 mins until Heroes!
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/ildivo_daily
SEB'sCoucou

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-06

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 7:43 pm

My favorite shows:
LOST
Amazing Race
Dancing with the Stars

I am so addicted to those shows lol!
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 10:51 pm

anyone watch Dirt??? its actually good!
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 11:34 pm

CALLIE O' MALLY!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TV shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV shows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2