IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Announcements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 11:27 am

Some have asked me what my rules are. Well.....the only one that I have is, the no drama rule, which is mentioned on the main page. Americans practices freedom of speech, and so does my forum. Debating is fine as long as it doesn't get personal. Posting pics that wasn't allowed on the Il Divo site is allowed here too. I've already posted a forbidden one in the Seb thread. Very Happy
My other announcement is, Lastnight Sebastien was picking up PMs between 10 and 11pm my time. He read my PM which included the link to this forum. I noticed someone was lurking around the time that he was on. Im wondering if it was him? Laughing The forbidden pic was posted before I noticed the lurker. lol! I didn't PM Urs, Carlos, David the link since they are rarely on. I don't want to take the time resending it. So feel free in doing it if you want to.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 6:37 pm

I received this in an e-mail. IT IS A GREAT IDEA. I AM POSTING IT FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE. THE ONLY HARD THING IS PICKING A CARD.

"If you go to this website, www.letssaythanks.com, you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it, and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.
How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.
Please send a card.
It is FREE and it only takes a second.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

However, let's not discuss this in the Chat Room. Eveyone one has their own opinion about the war and that is somethng we do not need to discuss.

Our men over there have no choice. This is one way to honor them."
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 12:36 am

I want to welcome our new Moderator...Leeder aka Debbi. As you can see I have removed our dear friend Belle aka Kay from moderator. But, her name will always be on the memberlist. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: Introduction, Latest News :: Announcements-
Jump to: