IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .

Go down 
+4
leeder
Terri
Ann
Spirit
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:12 am

Sent in an application for a job this morning and already heard back that they want to see me next Tuesday for an interview Shocked bounce

Corporate secretary job in a service firm that deals with EU financial issues, especially in France - they asked for fluent english and basic french which I have Very Happy Maybe I should also mention I love certain french singers Wink Laughing

I hope this works - crossing everything as I could do this job in my sleep Laughing . . . this is only the second call back I've gotten in 4 years Shocked *sigh*

Last edited by on Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 11:15 am

Congrats Heather! cheers Let us know if you get the job.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Terri
Admin
Terri

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 12:05 pm

Good luck Heather! I'll be crossing my fingers for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 11:00 pm

Good luck Heather!!! I'll think good thoughts for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 3:52 am

Fingers crossed for you heather.....we wish you well !!!! cheers flower
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 1:21 pm

Keep us posted!! Have my fingers crossed for you!!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:53 am

Ok, got thrown a curve ball at the interview Shocked Job description was for corporate secretary working with the account managers, so I prepared questions and did my research on that aspect. Get there and find out they thought I would be ideal for a specialized position dealing with a couple of their trading company clients - administrative stuff, bookkeeping, etc. Shocked So ended up having to wing it and improvise after all Rolling Eyes Laughing

But I think it went very well - will find out in the next week or two *sigh* I never can tell with these things Laughing But keeping fingers crossed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 12:12 pm

Cool Heather! I bet you kinda freaked out. I know I wouldve! I hope it works out for you. Sounds like they're very interested in you.
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 3:08 pm

I'm sure you did well "winging" it Heather! What a Face Just think positive thoughts and the job will be yours!
Back to top Go down
estiew

estiew

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 4:51 pm

Many times the "winging it" turns out better than the prepared!! If it's meant to be, it will be!!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 7:42 am

When it rains, it pours Shocked Laughing Just got an email this morning that a company called Maersk wants to see me in a couple of weeks. It's for a position in their e-commerce department . . . could be advantageous, would have a reason to be online during work What a Face
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 3:27 pm

Spirit wrote:
When it rains, it pours Shocked Laughing Just got an email this morning that a company called Maersk wants to see me in a couple of weeks. It's for a position in their e-commerce department . . . could be advantageous, would have a reason to be online during work What a Face

That's awesome , Hope everything works out Wink could be to your
advantage Wink keep fingers crossed for ya.

HUGS
CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 4:39 pm

Way to go Heather !!!! We're pulling for you and just hope that you get the one that you will be happiest doing !!!! cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 9:54 am

The company I interviewed at Tuesday called me today . . . and offered me the job Shocked cheers cheers cheers cheers I start Monday Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
sebsgwen

sebsgwen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 2:27 pm

Congratulations Heather!!! Glad everything worked out.
flower
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 7:24 pm

WOOOHOOOO congrats Heather!!!! cheers cheers Im so glad everything has worked out for you! Does this mean you'll be online at work now? Wink
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 9:07 pm

Congrats Heather! I knew you could do it! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leeder

leeder

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 9:47 pm

Great Heather!!! yay!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 11:53 am

Congratulations and good luck on the new job Heather !!

Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . 2989z
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 11:10 am

Way to go Heather... cheers cheers cheers
So happy , for you... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS

"YOU GO GIRL"

HUGS
CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 2:23 pm

Wow Shocked Brain dead affraid Laughing

So far so good - but I'm definitely keeping busy there - lots to learn . . . but gotta love the perks - I get 7 weeks of vacation a year right off the bat Shocked What a Face
Back to top Go down
Terri
Admin
Terri

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 3:34 pm

7 weeks of vacation?! I think I'm living in the wrong country Heather! Laughing I'm glad things are going well for you though, you worked hard for your degree now go use it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 4:47 pm

Wow Heather!!! that wouldve taken you years to get that much time off working over here! you go girl!!!
Back to top Go down
Teddy_Bear_Girl

Teddy_Bear_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 11:20 pm

7 WEEKS Razz Razz Razz
THAT'S GREAT HEATHER .... cheers cheers cheers

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW JOB !!!!

HUGS
CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .   Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a foot in . . . Change that to Got a body in . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: General chat :: General chat-
Jump to: