IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl Kisses Urs on Stage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amicosempre

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Girl Kisses Urs on Stage Empty
PostSubject: Girl Kisses Urs on Stage   Girl Kisses Urs on Stage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:12 pm

Saw a video made by a fan showing a girl/woman getting up on stage and kissing or trying to kiss him during a song. I would like to know how others feel but I feel this is disrespectful conduct and going over the line. This makes them fear their fans that someone might try to do more. I also feel it is disrespectful to their girl friends. Long distant relationships, where your guy is already loved or adored by so many women, are already hard. I'm afraid this kind of behavior will make them afraid to be friendly with fans in the future. Am I off the mark? How do you feel they might take it? Also, how is he supposed to respond when he is trying to sing and someone is climbing on stage and coming after him? How does he know what they are about to do? Too distracting and little bit crazy. Thanks for letting me speak and ask how you feel. Question
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Girl Kisses Urs on Stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Kisses Urs on Stage   Girl Kisses Urs on Stage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:18 pm

This happens lots of times with famous people. The more popular they get, the more this kind of stuff is gonna happen. I blame the security. Obviously they didnt do their job. Im sure the girlfriends are aware this sort of thing can happen. Hopefully, they are good sports about it.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com

Girl Kisses Urs on Stage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: Introduction, Latest News :: Tour/News and articles-
Jump to: