IL Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IL Divas

A fan site devoted to IL Divo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Autographs - Greetings?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amicosempre

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-26

No Autographs - Greetings? Empty
PostSubject: No Autographs - Greetings?   No Autographs - Greetings? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:11 am

I have been told by several people in the UK that I e-mail regularly that the guys wouldn't come out and meet the people or do autographs on the last two concerts like normal. They did at Cardiff with exception of Carlos (who may have been sick) but not the last two. Has anyone heard this from people they know that went? Does anyone know why? Was it security, too tired etc.? Would like to know. Thanks! Angelina (amicosempre) Question scratch
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: No Autographs - Greetings?   No Autographs - Greetings? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 6:32 pm

I have heard about that too. I don't have any idea why. The only thing I can think of is, maybe they are pressed for time?
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
amicosempre

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: No Autographs - Greetings?   No Autographs - Greetings? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Thanks for the response. My friend went to her third concert there. I sent money to help her get tickets. She said the concert was awesome. They had to travel 300 miles to get to it and stay somewhere but it was worth it. They stayed around once again (3rd time) for autographs etc with others but once again they saw the guys wisked away to the bus. No one announced no autographs which would be polite. Many fans were confused and upset. They would understand if someone would explain or just announce no autographs. I watched the video someone took at the Mexico airport (fan) and you could almost see why. People were screaming and trying to grab them and asking for autographs in a pressing crowd method. They may be becoming so popular that it is making those that have to keep them secure worry about something happening. Some people can take things way past being a "fan" and loving the guys with respect. Hopefully things will be ok. My friend was going to get me a program autographed but couldn't. That's ok though as long as I have their music and pictures. She is supposed to send some she took of the concert. Looking forward to it. sunny
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: No Autographs - Greetings?   No Autographs - Greetings? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:03 am

I read in a couple of reports that the guys stopped to mingle before the soundcheck. Im really starting to think its 'cause of the time pressure. But then again, it could be 'cause of safety. Oh well, at least theyre still allowing them to come up to the stage.
Back to top Go down
http://ildivas.heavenforum.com
Pat

Pat

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: No Autographs - Greetings?   No Autographs - Greetings? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:39 am

I think the more popular they become the less of that we are going to see. I don't think it will ever be like it was before. I may be wrong, but I think time and security has a lot to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Autographs - Greetings?   No Autographs - Greetings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Autographs - Greetings?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IL Divas :: Introduction, Latest News :: Tour/News and articles-
Jump to: